Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Are you an undergraduate student of Philosophy, or recent graduate who has not yet completed a year of postgraduate studies in Philosophy?
Is your paper between 2,000 and 5,000 words long, excluding bibliography and abstract?
Have you included an abstract of no longer than 300 words?
- Are you submitting a PDF file and has this file been anonymised (script and file name) for blind peer-review?
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided to the Editor).
- Are you submitting your work before the Call for Papers' deadline?
- Is your paper written in standard academic English?
Author's retain copyright, but give their consent to Aporia to publish their work.